Need Help Protecting Your Community From a Factory Farm?Help Hotline
For more than 20 years, SRAP has served as a mobilizing force to provide free assistance to help communities protect themselves from the damages caused by industrial livestock operations. Our team includes technical experts, independent family farmers, and rural residents who, like you, have faced the threats of incoming or expanding factory farms in their communities.
SRAP can help with:
- Community organizing and coalition building;
- Understanding CAFO permitting and regulations;
- Conducting site analyses;
- Water monitoring;
- Speaking with lawmakers or the media;
- Connecting with state, regional, and national organizations and resources, and more.