Water Rangers Training
The Water Rangers Program offers free training to teach participants how to collect and analyze water samples, document pollution, and report violations to regulators.
- General U.S. Training (Virtual): Learn about water quality monitoring and how to take and analyze water samples using test strips.
- 4/20/23: National General Training - Register Here
- State-Specific Training (Virtual): Learn the basics of water quality monitoring, along with state-specific information about regulations and state agencies.
- 3/9/23: Wisconsin General Training - Register Here
- 3/16/23: Michigan General Training - Register Here
- 3/23/23: Illinois General Training - Register Here
- 3/30/23: Indiana General Training - Register Here
- 4/6/23: Ohio General Training - Register Here
We currently offer state-specific training for Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Wisconsin. We also offer advanced training on topics like regulatory databases and public comment writing—email email@example.com for more information.
- Site-Specific Training (Virtual): Our team will compile information on a CAFO in your area and show you how to make a successful water monitoring plan for this site.
- Request this training for your group by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Water Monitoring Equipment
The Water Rangers Program has a limited number of water testing kits, which we provide to groups committed to long-term water monitoring. These kits include testing strips, safety equipment, and more. Learn about this opportunity during a Water Rangers training.
Email email@example.com with questions or for more information.