Water Rangers: Michigan
The Water Rangers Program is developing state-specific resources for water monitoring in Michigan. Use the following guides or request a training to understand CAFO regulations in Michigan and opportunities for action.
Use these resources to learn more about CAFOs in Michigan, the permitting process, and more.
- Michigan CAFO Permits on Public Notice
- Michigan CAFO Guide
- Michigan CAFO Database and Mapping Guide
- State water quality standards
- Further Michigan water monitoring training with MiCorps
- Michigan state-certified water testing labs
- Water Monitoring Data Management Resources
- Water Rangers Test Strip Monitoring Protocol
Michigan Advanced Trainings
Request any of these Michigan-specific trainings by emailing email@example.com.
- How to find CAFO public notice permit information and find existing CAFO information: MiEnviro Portal