Water Rangers: Ohio
The Water Rangers Program is developing state-specific resources for water monitoring in Ohio. Use the following guides or request a training to understand CAFO regulations in Illinois and opportunities for action.
Use these resources to learn more about CAFOs in Ohio, the permitting process, and more.
- Ohio CAFO Permits on Public Notice
- Ohio CAFO Guide
- Ohio CAFO Database and Mapping Guide
- State water quality standards
- Further Ohio water monitoring training with Stream Quality Monitoring Program
- Ohio state-certified water testing labs
- Water Monitoring Data Management Resources
- Water Rangers Test Strip Monitoring Protocol
Ohio Advanced Trainings
Request any of these Ohio-specific trainings by emailing email@example.com.
- Learn about Ohio CAFO permitting process: Ohio EPA and DOA CAFO Databases
- How to submit a public comment