Water Rangers: Wisconsin
The Water Rangers Program is developing state-specific resources for water monitoring in Wisconsin. Use the following guides or request a training to understand CAFO regulations in Wisconsin and opportunities for action.
Use these resources to learn more about CAFOs in Wisconsin, the permitting process, and more.
- Wisconsin CAFO Permits on Public Notice
- Wisconsin CAFO Guide
- Wisconsin CAFO Database and Mapping Guide
- State water quality standards
- Wisconsin CAFO Field Boundaries Map
- Further Wisconsin water monitoring training with Water Action Volunteers (WAV)
- Wisconsin state-certified water testing labs
- Water Monitoring Data Management Resources
- Water Rangers Test Strip Monitoring Protocol
Wisconsin Advanced Trainings
Request any of these Wisconsin-specific trainings by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to find CAFO public notice permit information and submit public comments: Wisconsin CAFO Permit Database
- How to track past CAFO spills: Bureau for Remediation and Redevelopment Tracking System