Water Rangers: Illinois
The Water Rangers Program is developing state-specific resources for water monitoring in Illinois. Use the following guides or request a training to understand CAFO regulations in Illinois and opportunities for action.
Use these resources to learn more about CAFOs in Illinois, the permitting process, and more.
- Illinois CAFO Permits on Public Notice
- Illinois CAFO Guide
- Illinois CAFO Database and Mapping Guide
- State Water Quality Standards
- Further Illinois water monitoring training with Volunteer Lake Monitoring Program
- Download: Illinois state-certified water testing labs
- Water Monitoring Data Management Resources
- Water Rangers Test Strip Monitoring Protocol
Illinois Advanced Trainings
Request any of these Illinois-specific trainings by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to find permit information for existing and proposed CAFOs: Illinois CAFO Database and Virtual File Cabinet
- How to track past enforcement documents: Illinois Enforcement DatabasePermits on Public Notice